An exciting NEW way to learn- Coming Soon
3 Steps to Success- Prepare your child for School
EDSpecially4U offers a simple 3 step model to success.
- Subscribe and download the ‘Ready 4 School’ online school readiness program
- Download the FREE purpose designed products and resources to support the learning program
- Download additional resources as required which will enhance your child’s learning environment and skill level
Give your child a HEAD start to school
Learn with Confidence
Children who are given our GREAT start to school, develop confidence and SUCCESS in learning.
EDSpecially4U is able to start your child’s life long learning adventure from the ages 2-12
Our enthusiastic students love to learn about:
- Letters (phonics)
- Numbers (numerals, counting objects, counting to a set number, dot/pattern/ shape)
- Fine Motor activities, (including writing letters, numbers, words and name)
- Craft activities
- Sight words
- Games specific to skill base
In a structured learning program they develop skills to follow teacher direction and complete set tasks. Our students find this a fun introduction to school work and the program extends skills learnt in Preschool School Readiness Classes.
Our program has been carefully developed over years of working with children who have grown into successful and confident learners.
Students who undertake the EDSpecially4u programs Learn with Confidence
Parents and Children ENJOY being READY 4 SCHOOL
‘My son loves it and can’t wait for each class’
‘My daughter couldn’t wait! That says it all really!’
‘Fabulous tools, wish I had discovered them 10 years ago!’
‘It is amazing how much they have learnt’
‘I enjoy that my daughter enjoys the classes’
‘Wonderful variety of materials and activities, fine motor skills used. Lovely worksheets’
‘Fantastic introduction to education/learning in a fun way’Reinforce School Readiness Skills at Home – Read our Blog here
Our School Readiness Program uses our unique and custom designed Learning Resources
You can get your own Resources at our shop. Below are some of our most popular items to complement learning in the classes: